The American Farm Bureau Federation will hold its Annual Convention January 11 – 16, 2019 in New Orleans, Louisiana. For your convenience we are posting information about the event here. Please visit the website of the AFBF Annual Convention to learn all the details about the conference, celebrating the organizations’s centennial anniversary in 2019.
Add your voice to the united chorus of the premiere general agriculture organization, and attend the 100th consecutive American Farm Bureau Federation’s Annual Convention & IDEAg Trade Show! Participate in educational workshops to expand your leadership skills, business acumen, impactful policy discussions and more. Celebrate the accomplishments of leaders in agriculture and witness powerful keynote speakers in the general sessions. Explore the IDEAg Trade Show floor to gain a stronger industry network, shop featured products, learn about innovative technologies, and [enjoy TED-style talks on the Cultivation Center stage.]
Don’t miss the opportunity to gather with the agriculture community, and make your impact on the future of the industry.
- Join the American Farm Bureau Federation as we celebrate our centennial!
- Attend educational workshops that teach about the outlook for agriculture, business acumen, leadership and more
- Visit with old and new friends from across the nation
- Learn more about Farm Bureau member benefits
- Have fun at Foundation events while raising funds for ag literacy
- Network with exhibitors and make purchases on the IDEAg Trade Show floor
- Explore local agriculture by going on an ag tour
- Hear from exemplary keynote speakers
- Cheer on contestants during the many competitions
- Enjoy tasting foods from across the nation
- Be inspired by Ted-style presentations in the Cultivation Center
- Be a part of America’s largest general agriculture organization
The IDEAg Trade Show at AFBF Annual Convention will bring together nearly 6,000 of the country’s leading farmers and ranchers to view the latest products from top agribusinesses. Located with the American Farm Bureau Federation’s Annual Convention, IDEAg @ AFBF offers a unique experience to attendees and exhibitors alike through an exciting floor plan, special events, educational Ted-style talks and information on Farm Bureau member benefit companies. The trade show is January 12-14, 2019. Interested in exhibiting? Contact [email protected] for more information.
Other reasons to attend the annual conference:
- Farm Bureau Ag Innovation Challenge– a national competition featuring rural entrepreneurs who are starting new food and ag businesses, with the four top teams competing for $145,000 in startup money! Learn more about the Farm Bureau Ag Innovation Challenge.
- Educational Workshops
- The Cultivation Center stage is the educational show piece of the IDEAg Trade Show where the TED Talk style presentations will take place.
- Breakout sessions for members, board members, educators etc are a great way to get to know what is happening in the industry
- Farm Bureau Founders Award Presentation – award for outstanding achievements and work in the interest of Farm Bureau.
- Distinguished Service Award – given in recognition of outstanding service in the national interest of American agriculture
Photo attribution: Gage Skidmore – Archie and Peyton Manning speaking to attendees at the 2017 American Farm Bureau Federation’s Annual Convention at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona.